Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

New update for OPAL Head

Opal head has recently been updated. The changes affect the lashes: UV is now smoother and "dropped lashes" are applicable separately (see below)

Thanks to the sweet Elisa Muriel I was able to put my hand to the UV of the Opal eyelashes, and while I was there, I decided to separate the "dropped lashes" in order to please everyone. Now to apply the dropped lashes you will need special appliers (at today not yet on the market), if instead you are a creator and want to create these appliers, just update your applier kit and you will find this function implemented (in the skin applier, the texture should be called "droplash" )

I take this opportunity to present you the wonderful release of Elisa Muriel that led me to this update, "Alicia Lashes", now available at Roselline Event ( maybe later it will be at her store)



 

 

No comments

Post a Comment